Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

D Day!!!

Weigh in: 310

I want to cry. 310 lbs! How the hell did I get here?

I just keep telling myself that I don't have to do this for the rest of my life, I just need to do it for TODAY. I need to get through one day at a time. Telling myself this is not helping my headache. My head hurts so bad. Sadly I know that a nice big carb heavy meal followed by cheesecake would help my headache. I have diet headache. I wonder if this is an actual medical illness. It should be. Maybe I need rehab. I wonder how long it is going to take this time before the headaches stop.

I am cleaning the house to avoid eating. Every time I feel myself gravitating toward the kitchen I find some new area of my house to clean. This place is going to be spotless before the weekend is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment